McConnell says ~7% of Americans might get a “free” $5000 check, which is his justification for not aiding the other 93% by passing a bill approving higher stimulus/survival checks. Meanwhile, he gave that same 7% a ~50K+ permanent reduction in taxes just two years ago while the vast majority of us received little or no (temporary) tax cut at all. Socialism for the rich indeed.

It’s actually less than that, considering ~7% is just the total percentage of Americans that make more than $250,000 a year. Most Americans cannot even conceive of making that much as a yearly income. For many, it takes 5-10 years to gross that much, sometimes longer. And under the current bill, those 7% wouldn’t receive a check in the first place.

Mitch is a master at his craft, but I guess after the last 4 years, even he’s having hard time keeping his BS logically consistent.

%d bloggers like this: